XII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dalaran Raiding Guild

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rotface suggestion set-up with picture!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Easelm
Paladin
Paladin

Rotface suggestion set-up with picture!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Rotface suggestion set-up with picture!!!!!!!!!   Rotface suggestion set-up with picture!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:09 pm

Rotface suggestion set-up with picture!!!!!!!!! Rotfac11

The set-up is exactly like Festergut because the heroic mode of this fight makes it like Festergut, just with slime. The range go into 2 groups on the left and right as we go in and they can shift right or left if slime spray comes to them. Now when slime spray is aimed at melee and the healers they run thru the boss. The grey area i made is what i think is overlooked at times. This is the area u can be when Unstable Ooze explosion goes off. If you are there when the RL says run you wont get hit because the ooze hits where players were when the cast was finished. When explosions happen the ranged can just step back to the wall as long as they started a lil bit in front on the line and they shouldnt get hit with the ooze either. Basically the ranged have the most moving to do since a corner will fill with ooze at a time so they have to shift right or left depending on where the ooze is at the time. i hope if people look at this it helps simplify what they have to do, we have had this on farm on reg for months now and we really shouldnt have a problem doing it on heroic this upcoming week. Razz
Back to top Go down

Rotface suggestion set-up with picture!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XII :: World of Warcraft :: Raiding-
Jump to: